Covid : We carefully apply the sanitary procedures for everyone’s safety. Read more
Booking and payment of your stay
- How can I make my booking ?
You can see availabilities and book :
– Directly on this website
– Calling our team: +33 2 33 51 66 09
– Writing on the chat at the bottom left of you screen
- Can I put an option on a stay ?
Yes indeed, an option on a pitch or a rental is valid for 10 days. If you don’t confirm it, it will be automatically cancelled.
- Which means of payment are possible ?
You can pay by :
– Bank transfer
– Credit card (secured website)
- Is there a booking fee ?
It is 9€ per booking.
- Is there a tourist tax ?
Yes, there us a tourist ( 0,66€ / night and more than 18 yo person) plus an ecological fee (0,40€ per day per person more than 6 yo).
- When is the payment of my stay required ?
You will be asked 25% accompt to confirm your booking.
The balance is due 30 days before your arrival day at the latest.
If you book less than 30 days before your arrival, you will be asked the total amount.
- Can we arrive on any day of the week?
– Camping : Yes, arrive and leave on the day you want
– Treehouse: Yes, arrive and leave on the day you want
– Cabin : Arrive and leave on the day you want in low season (2 nights minimum). In July and August, you can book from saturday to saturday ou sunday to sunday.
- Are dogs allowed ?
Dogs are very welcome and without any extra.
For safety reasons, they are not allowed in the treehouses.
Please make sure to bring the vaccination card and to keep your dog on a lead when you are not on your plot.
- Can we choose our location.
It is possible to book your favourite plot or choose criteria (shady pitch, close to pools, with friends…). You will have to tell us that criteria at booking. Price is 20€ per pitch.
- Minors are they allowed ?
Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.
Practical information about the campsite
Find all the information you need at any time in your personal digital booklet.
- What are the access conditions to the pools
The access to the waterpark and the outdoor pool are included in your booking. It is entirely reserved to our guests.
– Shorts are not allowed
– Children are under their parents watch and responsibility.
- Can we have a barbecue ?
Of course, otherwise it wouldn’t be holidays. You can use gas, coal or electric barbecues.
Please, use the barbecues on the grass only, not on terraces.
- Where are garbage cans?
We are lucky to be surrounded by a wonderful environment and we care about preserving it.
You will find the bins: household waste, plastic, cardboard and glass at the entrance of the alley that goes to the water park. See the map
- What is the rule for cars ?
– 2 bedroom cabins and treehouses: There is car park close to your rental which is included in your booking. Extra second car is charged and must be parked next to your plot also.
– 3 bedroom cabins: Parking places are situated next to your accommodation. 2 vehicles are included in your booking. Extra third car is charged and must be parked next to your plot also.
– Camping pitches: 1 vehicle is included in your booking (car, van or motorhome). Extra second vehicle is charged and must be parked on your plot also.
- Are we allowed to receive visitors on the campsite?
Guests must show up at the reception in order to pay the day fee which give access to the campsite and the services.
– 8€50 / adult
– 6€50 / child
The everyday life on the campsite
- Is there wi-fi ?
Yes, the campsite is fully covered with wi-fi.
A free low speed network is available on the terrace in front of the bar.
Choose your package to use wi-fi over all the campsite for 1 or several devices, for 1 day, week…
Wifi connexion is offered with Premium cabins and pitches.
- Can we rent baby equipment ?
You can rent baby chair / cot.
In sanitary blocks are bathrooms with changing table and bath for toddlers.
You are travelling with kids: Famili baby Cottage was designed for holidays with babies: Kids bathroom, household appliances (baby cook, bottle warmer, children’s dishes), hight cahir, baby cot…
- Can we rent bikes ?
You can rent bikes for adults, children, with babysit or trailers too.
Find out more
- Is there a laundry ?
There are washing machines and dryers in each toilet blocks. Iron and table are available for free at the reception.
Find out more
Games, activities, and entertainment
- Is there entertainment on the campsite?
In July and August, we offer an animation weekly program : sports, nature discovery, kids’ activities, concerts, local market…
We care about calm and rest for everyone. That is why the 2 weekly concerts end at 10pm at the very latest.
- Are there sports and game areas ?
Games are on the terrace of the bar for the smallest one.
The main game area is in the middle of the campsite with football and volley ground.
Bouncy castles are in front of the waterpark.
- What are the swimming pools opening times ?
Low season (April – May – June –September): 10h to 12am and 3 to 6 pm
High season (July – August): 10am to 8pm Wednesday: 10am – 10pm
Shops: grocery and food
- Where can I buy some bread and croissants ?
Every morning, you can buy fresh bread, croissants and pains au chocolat at the grocery.
Be aware : in low season, you have to order the day before.
- Where can we have breakfast ?
In high season, you can have a full French breakfast at the bar every morning.
- Is there a restaurant ?
Take away food is available every night. You can order salads, pizzas, burgers, French fries… In high season, every day menu is suggested: mussels and fries, roasted chicken, paella, fish’n chips.
And for desert: enjoy an Italian bar at the bar 😉
Feel free to have dinner on the terrace of the bar or take away to your pitch.
Be aware: it is closes on Mondays in low season.
- Where can we buy postcards and stamps ?
Drop your postcards at the reception where we can stamp and post them.
Accommodation: cabins and treehouses
- I have rent an accommodation, what are arrival and departure times ?
– Low season :4.30 – 7pm
– July / August : 4.30 – 8.30pm
Departure: between 8 and 9.30am
- Do we have to give a guarantee ?
A guarantee is required via SWIKLY website. When you will leave, we will check out and cancel your deposit. At arrival and during your stay, do not hesitate to let us know is something is missing or broken.
- Can we set up a tent on our plot ?
It is not possible to set up a tent on a cabin’s plot but only on a camping pitch. We can do our best to book 2 plots one next to the other.
- Are dogs allowed in cabins ?
Yes, pets are allowed in our accommodation, except in treehouse for safety reasons.
- Can we rent sheets and towels ?
You can book in advance or on-site.
Sheets are 10€ per bed and towels 7€ per person.
- Do I have to clean the accommodation before leaving ?
Yu must leave the cabin in the same conditions you found it at arrival. That is to say: all clean, sheets and towels gathered, empty the fridge and bins, clean the fridge and dishes.
Final cleaning option is 60€.
- I booked a camping pitch, what are arrival and departure times ?
– Low season : 1.30 – 7pm
– Haute season : 1.30 – 8.30pm
Departure : Midday
- What kind of electric plugs shall I bring ?
The campsite provides European plugs (3 pins). We lent (against deposit) and sell it if needed.
- Can we rent a fridge or barbecue ?
- Where are the sanitary buildings ?
At arrival, you will be given the map of the park, we will show you where is the closest toilet block from your pitch.
- How do we get to the sanitary facilities ?
Sanitary blocks are open 24/24 and there is no need to provide coupons, coins or anything else. Find out more
- Where can I drain my motorhome ?
There is a drainage area next to every toilet block + 1 at the reception.
Good to know: you can plug to water and drainage on every pitches except standard ones.
Outside the campsite : Supermarket, beach, visits…
- Where to go shopping?
The grocery on the campsite helps out for the basic purchases.
Otherwise, there is a supermarket 1,5 mile from the campsite and a bigger one; “Leclerc”, at the entrance of Granville, 6 miles away.
- When and where are local markets ?
On the campsite, it’s on Tuesday in the summer, at 5pm on the grass in front of the castle.
Nearby, those on friday and saturday are the biggest.
– Tuesday: Bréhal – Jullouville (15/06 au 15/09)
– Wednesday: Granville
– Thursday: Saint Pair sur mer
– Friday: Jullouville
– Saturday: Granville – Avranches
– Sunday, only in July and August: St Jean le Thomas – St Martin de Bréhal
- I wish to plan my visits ?
At the reception are many leaflets and our team which is always happy to advise about what to do.
You can directly book tickets to go to Chausey and Jersey islands, Champrepus zoo, Mont saint Michel’s abbey, La Cité de la mer and others tourist activities.
- Where is the beach?
The closest beaches are Jullouville and Kairon, Saint Pair sur mer, 2,7 miles from the campsite. You can reach the sea by foot, bike or car (we will provide maps).
We will be happy to share with you our favourite beaches either close to city center of in the wild dunes.
- Dogs are they allowed on the beach ?
Dogs are only allowed on a few beaches during the day. Otherwise, it is allowed after 7pm.
- I would like to go foot fishing:
First of all, inquire about the tide times and the rules for the shells and their size you are allowed to fish. Do not hesitate to ask at the reception.
- I need to see a doctor
In your welcome booklet are the useful contacts phone numbers. In case of emergency, you can join us 24/24 at +33233516609