Certified reviews and secured booking system
Your certified reviews about Castel Château de Lez eaux
After your stay, you will receive an Olakala satisfaction survey by email. This is very important to us to get your feedbacks to keep imporving our services.
Your online booking is secured
- Real time availabilities
- Payments are made thanks to a secured website
- Our team listens to your needs before, during and after your stay on the campsite
- We suggest cancelation insurance to anticipate the unexpected
Our quality labels
Château de Lez-Eaux campsite is member of the chain since its creation. This chain gathers the most beautiful french campsites.
In 2020, Les Castels joined forces with Sites&Paysages under the brand name The French Time to pool their commercial strengths as independent camping chains.
Château de Lez eaux obtained the label to reward the high quality of its facilities.
We are committed to our customers to ensure:
- Clear information
- An efficient reservation or an answer adapted to their request
- Minimum waiting time
- A courteous welcome
- Active listening to their needs
- Attentive professionals
- Adapted comfort
- Concern for cleanliness
- A range of regional products
- Relevant tourist information
The Lez-Eaux campsite, concerned about the environment, contributes to the protection of nature on a daily basis through small and large gestures.
Our commitments to the environment in 4 points:
- The water in the swimming pools is heated by heat pumps
- Timers are installed for lighting the aisles of the campsite and motion detectors in the toilets
- Electric carts are mainly used for trips around the campsite
- Energy saving light bulbs in all rooms
- Watering is done early in the morning or late in the evening
- We make sure to quickly repair any water leaks or used faucets
Use of environmentally friendly products
- Weeds are pulled out by hand by gardeners: no use of pesticides
- There are no plastic bags at the grocery store, but woven bags o Sale of organic products for the toilets of motorhomes and caravans
- Household cleaning products are ecological products, toilet paper comes from recycling food cartons
- Provision of a sorting area for glass, plastic and paper and a compost
- Green waste is crushed and composted to serve as soil.
Accessibility for disabled people
The campsite Lez-Eaux is entirely accessible for disabled people: services, pool… There is a machine to bear a person to the pool. We suggest accommodation especially designed for disabled people.
Our accommodation are especially designed for person with reduced mobility.
- sloping access
- romy to access with wheelchair
- bathroom well designed: raised toilets, italian shower, sliding doors
- spacious master bedroom with sliding door
- kitchen: worksurface lowered
- entrance doors with slide bar
For campers we have 2 designed sanitary with:
- italian shower equipped with armchair
- raised toilets
The campsites services are also suitable:
- special parking space
- lowered reception desk
- services bar, take away and shop: reachable with wheelchair, without steps.
- checkout lowered at the reception
- all doors on site enable the passage of a wheelchair
- at the covered and heated pool: sanitary for disabled person (italian shower, raised toilets and whasbasin), hairdryer adjustable in height, machine to bear a person in the pool.