The 5 stars Château de Lez-Eaux campsite in the bay of the Mont Saint-Michel in the Manche, Normandy close to Granville and Avranches. A “Castel” branded campsite nearby the sea with indoor and outdoor swimming pool in the Manche
Ideal place to have holiday in family, as a couple or with friends. Discover our high standard services and facilities:
Accommodation and camping pitches
- Camping pitches from 100 to 200m² for motorhomes, caravans and tents
- Mobile homes and Chalets from 4 to 8 people
- 1300m² Aquatic resort with pool, paddling pool, 3 slides… which is open all over the season
- Outdoor swimming pool open from mi-may
- Playground areas
- Bouncy castles
- Sports grounds : football, volleyball, tennis, ping-pong, pétanque
- Fishing lake
- TV room
- Games room
- A Bar which is open all over the season. Concerts and breakfast are suggested during the summer
- Take away meals service
- Grocery – Fresh bread and croissants every morning
- Bikes rental
- Ticketing for your visits
- Kids club
- Pony riding
- Aquatonic gym
- Local market
- Sporty activities with a coach
The 5 stars Lez-Eaux campsite, close to nature in the heart of the bay of the Mont Saint-Michel for your family holiday
The nature preservation is really important for us; this is why we are involved in that way and we offer the possibility to have a night in a treehouse and enjoy an immersion in nature and the serenity of the Normandy’s countryside. Our facilitators are there to offer activities for you and your children.
There is an aquatic resort with bouncy castles just next to it where children can spend their energy while others can do some electronic games or go to the TV-room.
Our institute is certified “Qualité tourisme”,”Normandie qualité tourisme” and the “Clef Verte”.
A perfect starting point to discover South Normandy
Nearby the sea and Granville, you can enjoy the beach and the sea-side resort of the town. Close to the wolrdwide famous Mont saint Michel. Another unavoidable town, Cherbourg, the famous harbour and the Cité de la Mer to discover the sea.
Close to the landing beaches of the D-Day (Omaha beach, Utah beach in the calvados). The Landing beaches of the D-Day have thousands of tourists each year to remember the freeing of France by the allies.
Omaha beach is one of the famous among the 5 landing beaches of the D-Day, it is in the Calvados, at Saint-Laurent-Sur-Mer. Do not hesitate to ask the reception about the touristic sites and leisure of the region.