We proberen hier al uw vragen over het boeken en verblijf op de Lez Eaux camping te beantwoorden. Aarzel echter niet om ons te schrijven of te bellen naar +33 233 516 609.
Met ingang van 1 januari 2021 hebben wij een nieuwe verzekeringspartner. Ze bieden een efficiëntere verzekering en flexibelere terugbetalingsvoorwaarden (waaronder COVID-19).
Health protocol on the campsite
Following government announcements, it was decided that a health pass will be requested at the entrance to campsites from July 21, for people over 18 years of age:
👉The proof of a complete vaccination schedule up to date on the date of arrival at the campsite
👉The proof of a negative PCR or antigen test of less than 72 hours. (to be carried out in laboratories or pharmacies). Valid for the entire duration of the stay (no need to repeat the test).
👉The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to the recovery from Covid-19, dating at least 11 days and less than 6 months. Or certificate of recovery from Covid 19.
For everyone’s well being, we set everything up in order to greet you in a peaceful and safe atmosphere.
We strictly follow the government health protocol and ask you to respect the barrier gestures.
- Wash hands very regularly
- Coughing or sneezing in your elbow or handkerchief
- Use single-use tissue and discard
- Greet without shaking hands, avoid kissing
Your arrival :
Cleaning your rentals requires more attention so we have adapted the schedules.
Accommodation check-in / out times:
Arrival : 4.30 – 8.30 pm / Departure: between 8 and 9.30 am
Camping pitches time:
Arrival : 1 to 8.30 pm
Departure: before 12am
- We will proceed payment and guarantee deposite online before your arrival.
- 1 person per family only in the reception office
- Drop the keys in the letterbox outside the reception
Accommodation : before 9.30 am
Treehouse: before 11am
Premium & Premium Suite pitches: before 12am
- Open the windows in the accommodation
- Gather sheets, towels and gowns in the laundry bag and drop it on the terrace.
You can stay on the campsite until midday.
Bar, snack and shop are open.
Facial mask is required inside the buidings.
8am to 1pm / 3pm to 11.30pm
Monday to Friday : 5.30pm to 9pm
Weekend : 11.30am to 2pm / 14h / 5.30pm to 9pm
Grocery shop :
7.30 to 1pm – 4.30 to 8.30pm
The waterpark is open.
- Soap shower for everyone at the entrance
- Slides are accessible
- Wearing a facial mask is compulsory for accompanying people
Opening times : 10am an to 8pm, until 10pm on wednesdays.
Outdoor swimming pool
The outdoor swimming pool is open.
Opening times : 10am – 8pm
Other leisure activites :
- Playground areas
- Bouncy castles
- Bike rental
- Tennis court
- Sports grounds: pétanque, football, homeball and fitness park, ping pong tables
- Mini farm
- Fishing lake
- Games room
- TV room
Our team will welcome you as always with great pleasure, respecting the physical distances and the required sanitary standards.
As promised, book now for serenity, fun and new water park!
Cécile de la Varde et l’équipe de Lez Eaux.